Personal Information We Automatically Collect
We may automatically collect certain information from your device and web browser when you visit our Site as part of ‘Device Information’. This may include information about your device, computer type, unique identifier, Internet service provider used, IP address, time zone, web browser, cookies, etc.
This ‘Device Information’ may also include the individual web pages and products you view along with any websites and search terms that referred you to our Site.
We may collect the information you submit voluntarily when you continue to browse the Site.
We use various technologies to collect this information some of which may include:
Cookies: Cookies include small data files that are already on the user’s device. They include an anonymous unique identifier and are useful in facilitating certain features on websites. You can learn more about cookies, their usage, and how to disable them at: https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Log files: Log files work to track and record actions involving your use of the Service. This may include actions like date or time stamps, IP address, browser type, Internet service provider used, and referring or exit pages.
Web beacons, tags, and pixels: These are all types of automated tools and technologies that we may use to collect data about how you browse our Site and more.
We may also collect certain ‘Form Information’ from you when you attempt to or successfully utilize a form through our Site. This ‘Form Information’ may include your name, phone number, email address, website URL, company name, etc.
Note that references to ‘Personal Information’ include all the information collected as part of ‘Device Information’ and ‘Form Information’.
How We May Use Collected Personal Information
We may use the information collected as part of ‘Form Information’ to reach out to visitors who voluntarily get in touch through the Site.
We may use collected ‘Personal Information’ for purposes such as:
- Provide you with products/services you sign up to receive
- Security and fraud detection purposes
- Provide you with content, advertising, and marketing communications related to our products and services
- Comply with applicable company policies, legal requirements, and law enforcement policies
- To screen for potential risk and fraud, guard against identity theft, and prevent criminal activity (using data such as your IP address)
- To help improve our Site ( access the performance of our marketing campaigns, generating analytics on visitors browsing activities and interactions with our Site)
Information Sharing Practices
- We may share collected information with our affiliates and other trusted businesses to help in information processing.
- We may use Google Analytics and other services to learn how visitors are using the Site. You can read more on Google’s use of your Personal Information at: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also choose to opt-out of Google Analytics at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We may share collected information in response to valid government requests and legal processes, such as subpoenas, court orders, etc, or to protect and defend our legal rights, property/services, and our users or defend against legal claims.
- Business Transfers: In the unlikely event that Epic Owl or all its assets are acquired, we may be required to transfer all of our assets. These assets may include but aren’t limited to, customer/visitor information. We may also be required to transfer assets in transactions relating to purchase or sale of services, stores, and assets.
- Your credit card information will never be disclosed by Epic Owl and shall follow the conditions of use as established by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, and PayPal.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Please note that our Site does not alter its data collection policies and use practices upon receiving a Do Not Track signal from a visitor’s browser.
You can find out more information on DNT signals at: https://allaboutdnt.com/.
Any European residents visiting our Site have the right to access their personal information we hold about them. They also have the right to ask for correction, updation, or deletion of the personal information we hold about them.
You can exercise this right by getting in touch with us using our contact details given below.
Also note that we are processing information of visitors to our Site, that are European residents, to fulfill contracts we may have with them. An example is when you make a purchase order through the Site. We may also process information to pursue our legitimate interests as mentioned above.
Visitors’ information may also be transferred outside of Europe which may include but isn’t limited to the United States and Canada.
We may record and store the information you provide our Site under ‘Form Information’ unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
How to Contact Us
If you would like to know more about our privacy practices or would like to make a complaint, feel free to mail us here.